BAC Florida Online Banking | BAC Florida Bank Login
This is a banking company that seeks to fulfill the personal and business needs of its customers which could be persons, companies or other financial houses. It operates only in the United States and is a subsidiary of the Pellas Group.
It is supervised by the State of Florida and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). It employs about 152 people, has total assets worth $1.26million and has over 12,000 customers.
Its headquarters address is 169 Miracle Mile, Suite R10 Coral Gables, in Florida. The bank has two subsidiaries which provide investment products and wealth management services. They provide services in the areas of private banking and wealth management, real estate financing, and corporate banking. The bank is great.
BAC Florida Bank Login provides online banking services for its customers which enable them to access their BAC Florida Bank accounts online through the use of a phone or any device connected to the internet. This enhanced digital service enables users to perform banking activities anytime anywhere.
It enables customers to pay bills, transfer funds between banks. Others are check account balance, deposit checks, and this makes banking more efficient and suitable. The bank’s official website is www.bacflorida.com and the website for the investment subsidiary is bacinvestments.com
HOW TO ENROLL ON THE E-BANKING PLATFORM.
For customers who have not yet registered for e-banking and wish to enroll for the online banking services, they should follow the steps below:
- Visit the bank’s ‘apply for online banking’ page. Click here to Access the home page.
- Download the enrolment form and select whether the enrollment is for a personal or business account.
- Fill the form and submit it at the nearest bank branch. The user will be provided with the login particulars as soon as the account has been verified.
HOW TO LOG INTO BAC FLORIDA E-BANKING PLATFORM | BAC Florida Bank Login
BAC Florida Bank Login process is simple once you have created the account. Below are the steps to be taken when logging into the online banking platform:
- Step 1: using a device connected to the internet, visit bacflorida.com which is the homepage of the bank. The user will find the ‘sign-in’ widget on the right side of the screen.
- Step 2: click on the arrow on the widget, a drop down menu will appear and the user will select their account type from the menu.
- Step 3: the user will be led to the login page where they will enter their e-banking ID and click submit.
- Step 4: the user then provides their e-banking pin and also click on the ‘submit’ button. The user will be logged in if the details provided are correct.
HOW TO RESET USER ID/PASSWORD
In the case that a user forgets their password and wants to reset it, a provision is made and it can be done using the following steps:
- Step 1. At the homepage, open password reset.
- Step 2. The user will find a pin reset section. They are required to provide their e-banking ID, email address and email subject.
- Step 3. Once the password reset form has been filled, the new password will be sent to the user’s email.