Bank of India online Banking Login | Login Bank of India
The bank started its operations in the year 1906 through some Mumbai businessmen. Bank of India is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The bank has its head person as Mr. M. O. Rego.
The bank of India has really recorded a great feat with over 4963 branches in and around India union territories. The branches are structured under 54 zones.
Outside the shores of India, the bank of India has 60 branches and 5 other subsidiaries, and a single joint venture. www.bankofindia.co.in used to be owned by the public but this was reversed in 1969 when the bank was nationalized by the Indian government.
Bank of India online Banking Login process
- To gain access to the bank if India online, you need to logon to the official web page of the bank at bankofindia.co.in. With the site opened, click on internet banking button at the top right-hand side if the page.
- With the internet banking section opened, go for ‘Retail’ link to proceed to the main online account.
- When the page finally opens, key in your login details which are your User ID and Password. Done with that, click the submit button
Forgot User User ID/Password
- If for any reason whatsoever you misplaced your user ID or password, the best thing to do is to click on the Forgot Password button on your logging option board.
- This will redirect you to the page when you will be as to give the following detail like Your internet banking detail, your Debit/ATM card number etc. When you are through providing those details, click the Submit button.
- With these details, you can be able to reset your password without stress. If the issue still persists, call this toll-free contact line 1-800-103-1906.
How to Sign up Bank Of India Online Account
- To sign up with BOI online, you will need to visit the bank’s official web page at bankofindia.co.in, look out for the online registration and click on it. This will give you access to the online registration page written as New Users. Note: you must be an account holder with the bank before you can proceed with the bank online registration.
- With the page opened, the bank will require you to enter some of your enter your banking details like your bank account number. ATM/Debit card, Your ATM Details, as well as your mobile number.
- With that done, other information will also be required of you on the next page to make up the registration process. This includes your username and password for the online account.
With that done, you are now an account holder with Bank of India Online. you can now Login Bank of India anywhere.
If you ran into a situation where you will need online help or customers help center, use the details below
Contact: Main Office 022-66684444
Toll-free no. (022) – 40919191 1800 220 229