Comerica Bank Login | Comerica Bank Near Me | Comerica Web Banking At www.comerica.com
Comerica Inc. is an American financial services company founded in 1849 in Detroit, Michigan. Its headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas. It operates in the United States, Canada, and México.
The company has total assets worth US$69.2billion, employs nearly 9,000 people and is one of the top 25 US financial holding companies. Its business units are retail banking, business banking, commercial banking and wealth management.
To access Comerica Web Banking At www.comerica.com Click here to login
History of Comerica Bank
Comerica was founded in 1849 by Elon Farnsworth in Detroit with the name Detroit Savings Fund Institute. Its current name was adopted in 1982. It was one of the few area banks to survive the great depression. Comerica has also been involved in some mergers over the years.
Products And Services of Comerica Bank
Personal Banking: this offers checking accounts, savings accounts, certificate of deposits, credit cards, debit cards, online banking and mobile banking.
Business Banking: Comerica Bank offers financing for Middle Market Banking, Small Business Lending, Corporate Lending, Equipment Leasing and Commercial Real Estate, receivables, payables, information management.
The rest are liquidity management, fraud protection, international finance, foreign exchange, global trade, corporate financial services, insurance, trust and custody services, institutional investments, retirement plans, capital raising services, corporate investment banking services, specialized industries and specialty services.
Wealth Management: Comerica Bank offers planning services like Estate Considerations, Education Funding, Cash Flow Analysis, Asset Allocation Review and retirement considerations.
It also offers business owner advisory services, business succession plan funding, Checking & Deposit Services, Lending Services, Credit Cards, Comerica Financial Services, Custody Services, Collective Investment Funds, personal trusts, Brokerage Services, Asset Management Account. www.comerica.com offers investment management, insurance services including Property, Vehicle, Estate Plan Funding, Long-Term Care and life insurance.
Comerica Bank Credit Card Facilities
The bank offers two types of credit cards;
Visa Bonus Rewards Card; which enables a customer to get points for purchases and earn valuable rewards.
Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card; which allows a customer to earn more points for purchases with a low annual fee.
Online And Mobile Banking Services at www.comerica.com
The online banking services and the mobile banking services have the following features:
- Account Overview: Allows quick and easy access to commonly used banking features – view recent transactions, transfers, bill pay, and more.
- Access to checking, savings, CDs and loan accounts with no monthly fees.
- View, download, or print 24 months of eStatements.
- Access Manager: Give another person access or transaction capability for accounts within your Web Banking profile without sharing your Web Banking User ID.
- Easily create one-time, recurring or future-dated fund transfers between your Comerica checking and savings accounts.
- Request stop payments on checks.
- View and print images of your canceled checks.
- View and export a full six months of your account history.
- View Comerica Debit Card transactions immediately.
- Download banking transactions into Microsoft Excel or Quicken Banking with Comerica.
www.comerica.com the website also acts as a portal to access Comerica Web Banking, the online service platform for Comerica.