TJX Credit Card comes with great peaks and value for users. This card is issued by Synchrony Bank and it is a two in one store card.
One of these cards can be used only at TXJ stores and its afflicted stores. However, their other card which is a Master card can be generally accepted everywhere that Master card is accepted.
This credit card is an excellent option for shopping because it offers great rewards and discounts when making purchases with it.
Also, you can use the TJX Credit card at big departmental stores which comes with numerous discounts and rewards. In addition, users of this great card enjoy all the benefits of using this card all for their own interest.
TJX Card Features
- Firstly, cardholders can enjoy a $10 reward certificate for every 1,000 points that they earn.
- Furthermore, users can get $10 off all their first in-store purchase when opening a TJX account.
- Thirdly, you can as well earn 5 points for each $1 of net purchases using your TJX Reward Credit card at TJXmaxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, and Sierra trading post stores in the U.S, Puerto Rico and online at tjx.com or sierratradingpost.com
- Fourthly, users also earn 1% back rewards anywhere master card is accepted to use.
- Also, you can also enjoy 24/7 convenience, for check access activity.
- Again, cardholders can set an account alert and also get to learn about special offers or the latest info with their account.
- Next, you also have access to extended warranty service, as well as price protection coverage.
- You also earn a 5% reward back when you shop in other Co-brand family stores.
- Users can receive invites to exclusive private shopping events.
- Finally, there is no annual fee for using this card.
TJX Credit card Application
Applying for this card grant you access to all the benefits and features of this card. In fact, when you apply for this card you gain access to your account online.
Here are the steps to apply for this credit card:
- Login to the site at – https://tjxrewards.com and click on the “apply now” button.
- Also, you can as well use the synchrony Bank application page for your application process, at – https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientcode=TJX.
- Type in your full name, first name, middle name, last name, suffix, street address, etc.
- Fill in your zip code, city, state, and housing.
- Type in your primary phone number, fill in your alternative phone type.
- You are to fill in your email address as well. Similarly, you are to confirm your email.
- Fill in your social number/ITIN, date of birth, and your annual net income.
- Lastly, scroll downwards and click on the ‘continue’ button.
Note that you can also apply for your credit card in-store. This can be done by searching for the TXJ store nearest to you by using the store location. In the same way, you are required to pick up the application form and fill in the necessary information. Next, you are to return the form.
Your card will then be activated if you completed the form correctly.
This process can be done online; therefore, you are to log in to their website using your browser to check your card application status.
You can speak with their card representative online or via phone to know if your activation was successful or denial.
TXJ credit card login
After you must have activated your card you are to log in, so you can have access to your account.
Also, login can be easily accessible and you can manage your account by yourself without any stress, all at your own comfort.
Here are the steps for your TXJ Credit Card login
- Log in to – https://apply.syf.com/eapply.action?clientcode=TJX.
- Now type in your username and your password.
- Lastly, scroll downward and click on the secure login button.
You will be logged in to your account successfully if you follow this process.
TJX Credit card is an excellent card to use when shopping because it comes with great rewards and discounts. Not only that, but you can as well earn points when shopping at T.J Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods.
If you are not a user you can choose to be a cardholder by following the steps above in this article and start enjoying all the benefits that come with the credit card.
Social Media: Wikipedia,