UBS E Banking Services | UBS Group AG | UBS E Banking Services At www.ubs.com
UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational financial service group which offers a combination of wealth management, asset management, and investment global services on a global and regional basis.
UBS was originally an abbreviation for the Union Bank of Switzerland however, after the merger of the Union Bank of Switzerland and the Swiss Bank Corporation in June 1998, It ceased to be considered a representational abbreviation of the Union Bank of Switzerland.
UBS is headquartered in Zurich and Basel and it is the world’s largest manager of private wealth assets and the second-largest bank in Europe. UBS is ranked 54 on Forbes Global 2000. As of May 2016, it boasted of a market capitalization of $63.7 Billion and assets worth $941.88 Billion.
For more of UBS E Banking Services and UBS E Banking Services, visit the official website at www.ubs.com or click here to connect.
- Products and Services
- UBS E Banking Services and Mobile Banking
- Deals and Acquisitions
- UBS Awards
- UBS Bank’s Websites
History Of UBS Bank
The group traces its origins to 1872 when the earliest of its predecessor banks – Basler Bankverein was founded.
In subsequent decades, the Basler Bankverein expanded by joining forces with the Zürcher Bankverein (Zurich) and the Schweizerische Unionbank (St.Gallen). After the acquisition of the Basler Depositen-Bank, the bank changed its name to Swiss Bank Corporation (SBC) in 1897.
Union Bank of Switzerland was formed in 1912 through the merger of the Bank in Winterthur and Toggenburger Bank, both founded in the early 1860s.
UBS AG was founded on 29 June 1998 only after the merger of Union Bank of Switzerland and Swiss Bank Corporation. It changed its name to UBS Group AG in December 2014
Products and Services of UBS Online Banking and offline
UBS Group AG provides financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. The Company offers investment banking, retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, as well as holistic wealth management planning and asset management services. investment banking, retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, as well as holistic wealth management planning and asset management services.
UBS also offers securities services such as fund administration and third-party fund management.
The company’s Wealth Management division provides financial services to wealthy private clients. It offers wealth planning, investment management solutions and corporate finance advice, banking, and lending solutions, as well as a range of specific offerings.
Its Wealth Management Americas division provides wealth management solutions designed to address the needs of high net worth and high net worth clients. This division operates domestic in the United States and Canadian wealth management businesses, and international business booked in the United States.
The company’s Personal & Corporate Banking division offers financial products and services to private, corporate, and institutional clients in Switzerland.
Its Asset Management division provides investment management products and services comprising equities, fixed income, currency, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, and private equity; multi-manager hedge fund solutions and advisory services; and customized multi-asset solutions and advisory services.
It serves corporate and public pension plans; governments and central banks; supranational; endowments, municipalities, and charities; insurance companies; wholesale intermediaries; financial institutions; and private clients.
The company’s Investment Bank division provides client coverage, advisory, debt and equity capital market, and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions, financial sponsor clients, and wealth management businesses.
This division also provides cash, derivatives, and financing; foreign exchange franchise, precious metals, rates, and credit; and distribution and risk management services.
E-Banking and Mobile Banking | UBS E Banking Services
This service allows customers to
- Overview: see accounts, cards and custody accounts at a glance
- Payments: transfer money and edit standing orders
- Cards: manage credit, prepaid and debit cards – block lost cards straight away
- Notifications: receive instant messages about account movements and card transactions via Push, SMS or e-mail
- Personal Financial Assistant: analyze your expenses, plan budgets and set savings goals
To apply for this service, visit this web address – https://www.ubs.com/microsites/digital/en/order-e-banking.html
Deals and Acquisitions of UBS E Banking
- 2000 – Switzerland’s UBS AG acquired U.S. brokerage house Paine Webber Group Inc.
- 2013 – Fiera Capital Corp. acquired UBS Global Asset Management’s Canadian fixed income, Canadian equity, and domestic balanced account business
- 2013 – The Blackstone Group acquired UBS’ equity interest in two retail joint ventures managed by Kimco Realty Corp.
- 2015 – Japanese banking giant –Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. acquired the Alternative Fund Services (AFS) business of UBS Global Asset Management.
- 2006 – 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers living in the U.S. byWorking Mother
- 2010 – UBS Investment Bank was voted the leading pan-European brokerage firm for equity and equity-linked research
- 2013 – UBS Wealth Management was voted the Best Global Private Bank byProfessional Wealth Management