Liberty Mutual Insurance, established in 1953, is a non-life insurance business organization with its head office located at Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines. But it a subsidiary of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company founded in 1912 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, United States and is ranked the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States
Liberty Insurance Corporation provides its clients with protection against losses to property and personal well-being including but not limited to marine insurance, fire insurance, bond insurance, and personal accident insurance.
With its mission being “to pursue world-class service in providing utmost security, thus emerging as a model in the market we serve and in the industry where we belong”, the company continuously provides outstanding products and services to its customers by seeking business excellence, competitive advantage, and opportunities.
The company is ranked among the top 30 general/non-life insurance businesses in the world. liberty national insurance operates as a subsidiary of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company founded in 1912 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, United States and is ranked the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.
Products And Services Of Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Insurance Corporation, being a non-life insurance business, provides products and services that provide cover against losses to property and personal wellbeing. These products include:
- Motorcar insurance: liberty car insurance or liberty mutual auto insurance provides cover for loss to motor vehicles as a result of own damage, theft, voluntary third-party liability and auto personal accident. So users stand whole lots of advantage from the Liberty car Insurance quote.
- Compulsory third party liability provides cover for damages caused by the insured to a third party.
- Fire insurance Provides cover for loss as a result of fire, lightning, and explosion including allied perils and extended coverage.
- Marine insurance: provides cover for loss or damage to vessel e.g. ships and marine cargo that occurs whether during the voyage or inland.
- Personal accident insurance: provides cover for individuals, family, student, travel and group covers in the event of an accident.
- Bond insurance: provides cover for financial damages in terms of deficiencies in performance, surety, contractors and fidelity
- Property Floater Insurance: for special risks requested by the insured
- Miscellaneous Insurance: including money securities and payroll robbery, comprehensive general liability, fidelity guarantee
- Engineering Insurance: including construction all risk, erections all risk, electronic equipment insurance and also provide cover in case of damage to third party or employee during construction.
- Motorcycle Protect: to provide coverage for motorcycles against damages caused by either the insured or a third party.
- Professional Liability Plus: to provide coverage for damages to contractual employees like chartered accountants, auditors, lawyers, etc.
Each of the above-named products/ insurance covers can be taken by an individual, a group of persons or a corporate organization.
Liberty Insurance Login | Liberty Mutual Insurance Sign Up At Www.Libertyinsurance.Com.Ph
To get this range of services that Liberty insurance brings your way, you must have a Liberty insurance account. To get that done, you will need to signup on Liberty Insurance by visiting the official website at Www.Libertyinsurance.Com.
For liberty, mutual insurance Sign up, click on sign up button when the page is up. Enter your details as may be needed. With that complete, you now a Liberty Insurance Account owner.
With the completion of the liberty insurance signup, you can now carry out liberty mutual insurance login to your account online anytime and be served.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Even though there are no known awards received by Liberty Insurance Corporation, its parent company Liberty Mutual Insurance Company has received several awards and recognitions including being named the Top Charitable Contributor in Massachusetts of 2015 by The Boston Business Journal.
Being ranked number 32 in Equal Opportunity Magazine’s “TOP 50 Employers” List for 2014. It received the 2014 Preservation Achievement Award from the Boston Preservation Alliance being recognized by EPA for its green initiative, receiving Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Award, among others.
Contact Liberty Insurance
Users can use any of the above means to reach Liberty Insurance
Jose Cojuangco & Sons Building
119 Dela Rosa cor C. Palanca Streets,
Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines
Liberty Mutual Insurance Phone Number | Call Liberty Insurance Hotline
You can call liberty hotline for any complaints suggestion of liberty mutual insurance claims with the number below and be rest assured to be served.
Tel. No. 819-1961 to 66.
Fax. No. 819-5217 / 8188639.
Email: [email protected]
The company still operates offices in some other cities which are;
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY.
SAN FERNANDO CITY.
The company’s official website is www.libertyinsurance.com.phwhich gives ample information about the company, its vision, and mission, also about its products and services, the locations of the company’s head office and its branches, about its corporate governance and how to contact them.