Cox webmail communication system is one of the biggest internets servers in the United States. This operation provides internet services to many individuals in American. Also, they don’t just stop at internet service, but they provide Email service through Cox webmail. In fact, Cox Webmail provides direct TV as well as cable internet.
Cox operation standout from the rest of the internet providers, they are also called Cox high-speed internet webmail. Through webmail, users can now send and receive an email for free, pay bills online, store data, and get the latest about Cox services. Not only – but also, subscribe to their services.
Users tend to benefit from these free mail services. Especially, small- scale business operation. This is because Cox Webmail helps them connect with their staff and their client.
With the help of this article, you will be learning how you can sign- up for this service and it will also give you some basic information about Cox webmail. For instance, you will be seeing;
- How you can log in to your account
- How to reset your password
- Cox webmail setting
- Cox mail benefits
- Cox IMAP server setting
- Cox POP and POP3
- Cox customer services
- And so many more
How to Login Cox Webmail| Cox Webmail Login
Below are the steps to follow in Login to Cox Webmail account;
- Firstly, log on to Cox webmail websites at, cox.net or webmail.cox.net
- Navigate to the middle of the page; you will see a grey sign in button. Below is the login form.
- Enter your correct User ID and password.
- Click on the remember User ID box. If you are using your personal device. This will help you login for future purposes.
- Choose either Classic Webmail or Enhanced Webmail option from the list.
- After that, you can now click on the sign-in button. This is located below the webmail option.
- If you have successfully entered all your login detail. Then, you will be taken to your official Cox Webmail online account.
For users having issues with their account, probably because you forgot your password or User ID. Below are the steps that will guild you in resetting your login details;
How to Reset your Cox Webmail Password or User ID
Users having these issues will find it difficult to log in to their accounts. For this reason, I will be showing you how you can retrieve your login details. These are what you need to do below;
- Go to the login page at, https://webmail.cox.net/
- Click on to the Forget Password/ User ID button.
- After that, follow the steps shown to you so you can retrieve your password.
- Note that you can still chat with their online customer representative to help you retrieve your password.
Cox Webmail Benefits | what Cox Webmail offers
- Users get McAfee anti-spam protection service.
- It also offers cloud storage for its users.
- You can also get 10 email addresses and 2 GB of file storage space. Just like other webmail services like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- You can choose to go for a higher plan of up to 10 GB of email storage capacity. This comes with an option of bundling internet, home phone, and cable TV for both individual needs and business.
- On the paid services, you can be able to get more features like; more storage space, better support, and customization of your inbox. Hence, this gives you a better email configuration.
Cox Webmail Online Setting
This helps you in editing your Cox Webmail. To achieve this, you will have to login into your Cox webmail account and go to the settings and help to set. Click on settings.
You will be able to manage your account easily on this page.
Cox Mail Settings Features
You will be able to manage and customize your account with the following;
- Refresh Interval: with this feature, you can get to select how you wish to get inbox in your account at your own interval.
- Default App after Sign in this will help you select the page that opens when you log in to your account. You can choose to select Google, Yahoo, or Yelp from the list.
- Auto Opening of Notification Area: if you wish not to get bordered by notifications. This area will help you stop your notifications.
- Time Zone: wherever you live, you can easily change your time zone from this tab.
Cox Email Server Settings
You should also endeavor to set your Email server properly, to avoid issues in your login.
This list runs from IMAP, POP, and SMTP.
Cox IMAP Server Setting
This is also called incoming and outgoing mail settings. When setting this up, you should use imap.cox.net as the server name while the port number should be 993 and SSL enabled.
Also, for the outgoing mail setting, you should use smtp.cox.net
Furthermore, IMAP allows users to read, spend, and save their email when they are using a third-party app.
This app can be Mail, Window Mail, iMail, Outlook, Gmail, or more. When you top about the POP, IMAP brings offers a lot like the following;
- Offers a secure and stable server through two-way communication.
- It allows you to download emails and messages for any device.
- Users can use the extensive filtering after accessing their cox.net mail login. This also allows you to search for email and files using any of the search strings like; dates, name, size, and much more.
Cox POP and POP3 Email Server Setting
This feature has been used for over 20 years now. It is being used for Email download from local storage and it helps users access the email without using the internet.
For users that are not interested in using Cox high-speed internet webmail, but only accesses their email locally, you will need to use the Cox server name at pop.cox.net for their incoming mail server. Smtp.cox.net will then be used as the outgoing server address.
POP and IMAP Difference
The major difference between POP and IMAP is that.
POP emails from the online server to a local storage location while IMAP temporarily stores the email locally. However, the source file remains online.
In addition, IMAP functions like Cloud storage while POP doesn’t.
Cox Webmail Setting on Mobile Devices
You can gain access to your account through your mobile by using cox.net or by simply installing the app.
It is also advisable that you use IMAP. This is because it will help you get all your emails on your entire device at the same time.
Settings for iPhone and iPad
- Click on your iPhone or iPad settings
- Select Mail, contact, calendar, and chose on add account.
- Select other, then click on add mail account.
- After that, type in the name, your cox.net email address, and password.
- Next, chose next or save button.
- Also, select POP to get server settings.
- Enter the incoming and outgoing server details, but don’t enter @cox.net this time.
Cox Customer Service
Users can contact Cox service, if they are having issues with their Email service or if they need help in setting up their Cox webmail login account, with the following details;
Cox Phone Number
- 1-866-961-0027 (online)
- 1-866-961-0027 (Local)
You can contact customer service with the above number. This will help you table your challenges like internet server problems, TV support, and outstanding payment.
If you are having other issues like; invoice issues, technical support, and their product and services. You can call them through;
You can connect now through;