The AARP credit card focus on charity services for the elderly lives. When you make purchases with this credit card, a part of your contributions goes to other people’s wellness and welfare.
In addition, this card also offers massive benefits for its users. Interestingly, you don’t have to be a member of the AARP to access this card, both the old and the young can use the card.
With this card, you will always earn FICO points in your digital wallet and you stand a chance to redeem these points. Similarly, when a cardholder makes purchases of up to $500 after 2 months of registering for the AARP credit card, you will be reward with 10% transferred back to your account.
Where you can use this Card
This card is mostly used at restaurants. For those who love to eat out, you can now use a credit card that got you always. When you make purchases with this card at restaurants you tend to gain massive rewards and bonuses. At the same time, you’re helping others with your charity. This is the best card for you. Again, you can also use this card for grocery stores and any other places the credit card is accepted.
AARP Credit Card Requirements
Anyone can make use of this card, irrespective of your age or gender. This card will be issued to you when you apply with the www. AARP credit card. come homepage. The card issuer of this card is Chase Bank. Although the AARP credit card doesn’t have the same features as the Chase Bank credit card.
In contrast, all interested cardholders must be willing to make purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores, etc.
Now, let’s show you how you can apply for this credit card.
AARP Credit Card Features and Benefits
- The application of this credit card is free, and people of all ages and gender can apply.
- When you make purchases with your AARP credit card in restaurants around the US, you are contributing to helping elderly ones.
- Also, all purchases carried out in restaurants come with credit scores of 3% cashback as a bonus.
- While purchases in gas stations give you a 3% cashback
- Cardholders are also rewarded with 1% for eligible payments at any other stores.
- With your AARP online account, you can always manage your online transactions.
How to Apply for AARP Credit Card
Interested cardholders can apply for this card at ease. All that is needed is your browser and good internet access. Through this, you can log in to your AARP account and start your journey with a card that has you at heart.
Here is how to apply:
- Firstly, use your browser to login to https://www.aarpcreditcard.com/ and you will be headed to the AARP homepage.
- Secondly, click on the Apply Now button.
- You will be taken to the application page now, make all entries and click on the submit button.
When you have applied for your AARP credit card you can enjoy the features of this card, wherever you go.
Login AARP Credit Card
Now that you have registered for this card, you will need to login to AARP and access your account. To do this:
- Login to https://www.aarpcreditcard.com/ with your browser
- On the next page, you will be asked at the top of your screen “Are you a Cardmember? Login”
- Now, click on the Cardmember Login
- Next step, go to the left side of your page and click on the Log in Now again.
Pay bills, check your online transactions earn massively through purchases, and give part of your money to charity.