Bankofamerica: Bank Of America Online Banking | Using Bank Of America Login at www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America is one of the foremost American banking institutions that is still in active service. Haven gone through various stages of merger and development, Bankofamerica is still at the forefront in the league of American top banks. This article will help answer the question from users like “bank of America near me”?
Bank of America Corporation is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States. It boasts of a market capitalization of $ 156 billion and is rated on Forbes list as the 11th biggest bank in the world. It was formed in 1998 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank operates in more than 35 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
- Products and Services
- Deals and Acquisitions
- Principal Subsidiaries
History Of Bankofamerica and Bank Of America Online Banking
The history of the Bank of America can be traced to 1904 when the Bank of Italy was founded by Amadeo Peter Gianni in San Francisco. The bank was established to serve working class citizens of the area, especially Italian Americans living in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood.
The bank survived the San Francisco earthquake and fire of 1906 and was one of the first to offer loans to businesses to help rebuild the city. It moved on into BankAmerica Corporation. The bank was for a time owned by Giannini’s holding company, Transamerica Corporation. It issued the first bank credit card, BankAmeriCard, in 1958.
In 1998, BankAmerica merged with NationsBank. It was the fast-growing North Carolina Bank to form the Bank of America Corporation. It operates as the third-largest bank in the U.S. with over 4,200 retail consumer banking locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia. The company is ranked number one in terms of deposit market share in Texas, California, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Washington.
Products and Services
- Certificate of Deposit
- Credit cards
- Money market savings
- Health Savings Account
- Real estate
BankofAmerica has four main business segments, comprising Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, and Asset Management. Through these segments, the firm provides financial products, services, and solutions to customers in 48 states and 38 countries across the globe. bank of America online and offline service are available to all bank of America account holders.
Bank Of America Online Banking Sign In
To connect with the online services of Of Bankofamerica and Bank Of America Online Banking, visit the official web page at www.bankofamerica.com or click here to visit. So all you need to do is to setup bankofamerica account online and complete your bank of America online banking sign in. with these, you can access BOA services with comfort.
Deals and Acquisition Done by Of Bankofamerica | www.bankofamerica.com
- 2003 - BOA acquired The bank bought FleetBoston Financial for $47 billion,
- 2005 - BOA acquired credit card giant MBNA for $35 billion,
- 2006 - BOA acquired U.S. Trust for $3.3 billion, and
- 2007 - BOA acquired LaSalle Bank for $21 billion.
- 2009 - BOA acquired Merrill Lynch for $50 million
Principal Subsidiaries of Bankofamerica
- American Financial Service Group, Inc.;
- BA Merchant Services, Inc.;
- BA Mortgage, LLC;
- Bank of America Advisors, Inc.;
- The Bank of America Business Finance Corporation;
- Bank of America Capital Management, Inc.;
- The Bank of America Commercial Corporation;
- Bank of America E-Commerce Holdings, Inc.;
- The Bank of America Investment Services, Inc.;
- Bank of America Securities LLC;
- The Bank of America Capital Corporation;
- Bank of America (Asia) Limited (Hong Kong);
- The Bank of America (Polska) S.A.;
- Bank of America Brasil Holdings Ltda.;
- The Bank of America Canada;
- Bank of America International Limited (UK);
- The Bank of America, S.A. (Spain);
- BankAmerica Acceptance Corp.;
- Barnett Bank Premises Company-Brickell;
- Boatmen's Financial Services, Inc.;
- C&S Premises, Inc. CSF Holdings, Inc.;
- Fleetwood Credit Corp.; NationsBanc Charlotte Center, Inc.;
- NationsBank Trust Company of New York;
- NCNB Corporate Services, Inc.