The Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program has designed this online portal for residents’ benefits. This website is easy to use for any payment transaction- needs anytime. Also, Users can use this system while their driver’s history takes up to 5 days to be updated.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is a department deploy by the government of the state of taxes. They offer statewide law enforcement and vehicle regulation. Also, their head office is located in Austin, Texas in the United State.
www.txsurchargeonline.com Online Requirement
Below are the things you will need before you can start using this service for your payment and other functions.
- Firstly, you will need your current Taxes driver’s license or your ID card number.
- A reference number from the surcharge notice letter
- Valid credit or debit card. This includes; MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- You will also need a valid checking, savings, or money market account.
With this, you are ready for the next step in using this platform.
- At the top of the Surcharge page, tap on online services.
- Type in your Texas Driver License or ID card number or your Department of Public safety Assigned Number.
- Next, type in your date of birth using this format – (MM/DD/YY).
- Type in your last name alone, as it is written in your current driver’s license, ID card, or Surcharge notice letter.
- Enter your five digits Zipcode. You can now tap on the white login button.
TX Surcharge Customer service
Users can get to contact this operation if they have any questions or complaint. By any of the following ways;
- By calling Municipal Services Bureau at
You can call every Mondays – Thursday from 8 am – 9 pm,
and on Friday at 8, am – 6 pm or on Saturday at 8 am – 12 pm.
- Also, there is an automated system that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. These services will help users to obtain account details, TX Surcharge payments using a credit card, debit card, money market account, checking’s of savings.
- You can also contact them by filling the contact form below;
- First name
- Last name
- Drivers license or ID card number
- Surcharge reference number
- Email address
- The Daytime phone number
- And a space for you to key in your message.
- Then, you are to click on the submit button.
TX- Surcharge closed date
Equally, their cell center closes during the following holidays;
- New Year’s Day – this is on the 1 January.
- Memorial Day – on the last Monday in May
- Independence day – on July 4
- Labor Day – this is on the fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – on December 25
TX Surcharge Payment Details
- Users can make their cash payment at any HEB, Walmart, or KrogerTX Surcharge nationwide.
- You can also make your payment through their payment page.TX Surcharge will need to fill in the same details mentionedTX Surcharge This includes; your Texas driver’s license or ID card number, email, ZIPcode, etc.
If you follow this entire step, you will be able to make your payment TX Surcharge account.