Credit-cards is a modern tool for payment offered to bank client (cardholder), for the sole purpose of payment for goods and services.
Credit cards offers provide holders convenience in payment. It reliefs users from the stress they stand to face carrying buck of cash all around. Just with a simple plastic piece, holders of the card can make payments for goods and service. With the credit card, holders can pay for goods and services.
Credit card application is what bank account holders looks forward to. Most times, Banks expects clients to do their credit cards applications online. But whether online or offline, this article will give you a walkthrough of what you stand to gain from credit-card and type of credit card to apply for.
It might sound bad each time you remember you are indebted through your credit-cards usage, but I will like to make you understand that this is the only way you can really build you credit score to enable you to qualify for a decent loan like a car loan or house loan.
There are credit cards for bad credit, there are those for a stable account, and there are banks that offer special student credit card to help students that are in school.
How Credit-cards Works | CR Card
A credit card offers is different from charge card and debit card. Credit serves in place of money. Users can purchase goods or pay for services with the credit card. But each a cardholder swipes his or her card to buy goods or pay for services, the users end up borrowing money from the issuer bank which the users is expected to pay for later.
All that is expected from the card holder is the ability to pay their bill on time and not exceed their credit limits. If and only if users can maintain this to rule, they will end up getting good credit score that can qualify them for a better loan for say house or cars.
Remember that the lender house can slap users with an additional bill each time they default these two rules.
CR cards are safe and secure means of payment across. This is credit card companies like Visa, Discover and Chase do all they can to ensure that no fraudulent activities take place on holder’s account.
Advantages to watch out for When applying for a Credit Card | Apply for Credit Card
- What out for the Credit Card’s Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
Credit card holders are meant to pay the lender bank certain APR. So, when applying for a credit card, look out for those with low APR. Most times credit cards comes with an introductory rate of % APR for up to 6 months without annual fees.
- The credit card should come with zero Liability. So with this, the card holder is not liable to any authorized purchase.
- The credit card should have a free alert to users or holders when they start approaching their credit limit.
- Go for a credit card service that comes with credit education which helps user/holder manage credit effectively.
- Most credit lenders give to its client services like travel insurance and rental car insurance. It is a good point to watch out for.
- Though every credit card comes with a fee. The one I want to spell out here is Over Credit Limit Fee and Late Fee. They can be avoided if user or cardholder is given good education by the lender bank.
- Go for a credit card with low interest. Check out their customer services if it is functional 24/7.
Some credit card comes with a reward for proper usage; this is another point to look out for before credit cards applications.
If you are in the world of the fast-paced business world, the best credit card for you should be Business Credit Cards which comes with benefits for those in the business world.