Frequent shoppers at Hobby Lobby stores can apply for the Hobby Lobby Credit Card to enjoy special perks and offers. With this Card, users earn bonus points that can be redeemed for cash back to pay off the next purchase. Thus, cardholders get to save a lot.
Hobby Lobby Credit is issued by US Bank and can be used at HobbyLobby.com for more rewarding purchases. You need good credit to apply.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 1,000 bonus points on your first procurement through the card in your first 90days.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at the Hobby Lobby stores.
- Get 1 point per $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted.
- Earn a $25 rewards card with 2,500 points for using Hobby Lobby credit card.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 or $29, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Purchase Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 13.24- 24.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –24.24
- Transfer Intro APR- Not offered
- Regular APR – 14.74%-25.74% but varies.
- CAF – Either 3% of the amount of each advance or $10 minimum whichever is greater
More card Details
- Users are made to pay $39 when they make a late payment.
- There is no maximum over limit fee
- No Max Penalty APR
- No Online Response with this card
- Cash advance APR of Hobby Lobby Credit card stands a 25.74% but does vary.
- All foreign transaction attracts a 3% fee.
- This card’s Smart chip is chip and signature
- The cash advance fee is 3% but a minimum of $10.
- The hobby lobby grace period is 24 days.
- No Annual Fee
- The balance transfer fee is 3% but a min of $5.
- You need a good credit score to apply for this card.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Requirements
To apply and get approved for the Hobby Lobby card, the following criteria must be met;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected, that an applicant should have an SSN and preferably, log in details for U.S. Bank online banking access.
- An applicant must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply for the Hobby Lobby Card
The following criteria are required for application:
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the Hobby Lobby, and then locate the “Apply Now” button situated towards the right-wing of the screen.
- Thereafter you will be directed to a new web page that displays the application form, fill in your personal data in the fields provided, this includes the following; Name, Suffix, DOB, SSN, Country of citizenship, choose whether you are a citizen of another country, Country of permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, and Email address.
- Navigate to the housing details section which requires the following data; Street address, Apt/unit, City, State, Zip code, Time at the said address, Mailing address, Housing status, Monthly payment, and Alternate mailing address.
- The income and employment section of the application form requires the following info; Employer status, Employer, Occupation, Annual income, Other income, choose whether you have a checking or savings account
- Select the “Yes” option if you are interested in balance transfers and then enter the total amount
- Choose the “Yes” option if you wish to add other user and select a card design
- Go through and accept the Rewards Visa T & C.
- After you are logged in, you can now do your credit card bills payment via Hobby Lobby webpage. You can be paid, can do account alerts set up, sign up for e-statements, request for a credit limit increase and much more.
How To Login Hobby Lobby Credit Card
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Login gives you access to your Hobby Lobby account after card activation. This process requires your user ID and password which should be created during online card activation. The Hobby Lobby Card Login can be accessed from the US Bank webpage.
Once you’re logged in, you will be able to manage your account, monitor your account activities, view past statements, and make bill payments and so on.
- Visit the Homepage of Hobby Lobby to access Login
How to Recover Your Username and Password
- Scroll to this link and tap the “forgot password” link to recover your account.
- Type in your email address, to get a verification code
- Type the verification, code and reset your password
How to Check Status Hobby Lobby Credit Card
Applicants can check their application status by calling at 1-800-888-0321
For Cancelling Credit Card Hobby Lobby Credit Card
To cancel a credit card or close an account, contact the credit card company at 1-800-888-0321.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Customer Service
Call: 1-800-888-0321 to gain access to a customer care agent.
How to Activate or Check Status Hobby Lobby Credit Card Login
To activate, your newly acquired Hobby Lobby credit card, call at 1-800-888-0321
How to Make Bill Payment
To make payment using your Hobby Lobby card, you are required to sign in to your account. After you are logged in, you will locate the payment tab. Select a payment method, and make your payment.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Payment
U.S. Bank offers online payment options, for a speedy, safe and more convenient experience. Although it is possible to pay by mail or phone, it is easier, to set up automatic payments, and do different things online.
Hobby Lobby Customer Service Support Number
The Hobby Lobby customer service support is available for 24 hours.
Call at: 1-866-546-9241 to gain access to a customer service agent.
How Do I Know If I am Approved?
When you apply for this card, ensure to enter a valid email address. When you are approved for a hobby lobby card, you will be notified through your email. Also, you will be sent a mail to your mailing address you entered when signing up. This will be the means by which you get your card. When you have exhausted your patience in waiting, you can call the customer care line to find out. You can call; 1-866-546-9241.
You can drop your comment in our comment box if you have any reservations about this card or contact the card issuer for technical issues.