The Home Depot credit card offers users great benefits and value to shopping at ease. Also, Payment using the Home Deport credit card can be done either through phone, online, or via mail. All you need to do is to visit the home page at Homedepot.com/mycard.
You can also shop online or in-store. Although, in-store shopping does not support home depot credit card
HOME DEPOT CREDIT CARD FEATURES
Signing up using the home depot credit card comes with several perks and value than making your purchase using other cards. This means that you will not have to pay any interest within 6months in full for any given purchase that is up to $250 or more. But, you will need an average credit score to get this card.
Also, you don’t need to pay any interest for the period of 12months in full for any given purchase of building materials which is not less than $5000.
This also includes heating, air conditioner, water treatment with a minimum purchase of $299, and outdoor with a minimum of $899.
In addition, home depot credit card charges users no annual fee, unlike other cards, also no cash advance APR. You are to know that you will not have to pay any Cash Advance Fee for up to 25days after the close of the billing cycle.
The purchase APR is 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% which is pending on the outcome of your credit rating.
- Firstly, there are no annual fees for users.
- Secondly, there is limited/fair credit that comes in using this card which is available for your application
- Users of this card get a deferred interest of 0% intro rate to use
- Not that there are no rewards
- Lastly, the credit card offers above-average or close to an average regular APR.
STEPS TO LOGIN TO THE HOME DEPOT CREDIT CARD
The following are steps in logging in to the credit card online, this will only take a few minutes and you are already in your account.
- Firstly, you will have to launch your browser by visiting the Home Depot Card websites. Which is at
- Visit Homedepot.com/mycard and click on the sign-in button and enter your available user ID and your password. Note that your account details must be spelled correctly in order for it to be accepted.
- Next on, click on the sign-in, you can also choose the “remember my Id” options for future purposes.
- You will now be directed to your home depot credit card dashboard.
How to reset your password
Forgotten your password? Or couldn’t access your account?
Not to worry, you can reset your password at ease.
- Visit the login page Homedepot.com/mycard again and click on the login button in your screen
- Enter the details that you will be asked to enter
- You will be shown a page where you can have access to reset your password.
The requirement for using the card
- To use the Home Depot credit card used must be at least 18years of age
- You are to provide a valid photo ID number
- Lastly, your social security number is needed.
Homedepot.com/mycard sign-in process
- Visit the official home depot websites at – Homedepot.com/mycard
- Next on, click on sign up and enter your personal information which is: name, the suffix “e.g. Mr., Mrs., etc”, email address, home address, Apt./suite number, city, home phone number, etc
- Enter your annual salary, wages, and other annual income, residence status you are to choose either ‘own’,’ rent’ or ‘other’, your monthly montage or rent payment, and others
- Now enter your date of birth, SSN, Drivers license, or others
- Select if you will want your paperless statement and letter.
- Read the terms of the devices and then click sign up to complete your home depot credit card registration.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Home depot payment can be done using your account via an online credit card payment, phone, or via your given mail.
In this article, you will see how you can make payment through several options.
How to make your Home Depot payment online
When signing up, you can choose to register for your home depot credit card payment online but if you already have an account, all you have to do is log in to your account, then click on the “make a payment”. The payment available will be shown to you, click on “online payment” and then complete your bank account details.
This option is to enable you to make payment online.
Address your mail to the Home Depot Customer Credit Card payments
Home depot credit services
P.O. box: 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010.
Make sure you allow 5-7working days for your payment to arrive.
Also, send your personal check with your given account number on the memo line to the Home Depot Credit card payment address above.
To use this option simply put a call to the given number at the back of your card.
If you were unable to call, you can use the general customer service number which is given below
Make sure you put up this within 6 am and 1 is EST. from Mondays to Saturday.
On Sundays, you can call within the hours of 7 am to 12 am. EST
- Users can pay their bills with ease
- Account activities can be tract easily online.
- You have the option of activating account alerts from your online account
- Users can pay online at any given time with any device at their convenience.
There is no option for using your Home Depot credit card payment in-store, you can only make payment online, phone, or via mail.
Note that the easiest way to fixed credit card issues is by contacting the customer care center. Issues related to fraud, complaints, closing or change of account, loss of the card, or other card related issues.
Therefore, the Home Depot credit card customer care can be contacted via phone by calling