Home Depot is a general supplies distributor and focuses on home supplies. They are considered the largest retail company in the United States. The company is based in locations across the United States and some parts of Canada and Mexico. Home Depot was founded in 1978.
Home Depot has launched an online portal to enable its customers to access and view their credit card information and details.
The company created the portal with CITI bank to give them the best of services. With the Home Depot credit card, customers can even redeem points and win other rewards apart from accessing their accounts.
How To Set Up Your Home Depot Credit Card Account
To log in to your Home Depot Credit Card account, you will first need to purchase a Home Depot Credit Card. You will then need to follow these simple steps below:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the address: https://citiretailsecitibankonline.com
- On the page that opens up, select the ‘Register Your Card’ option.
- Enter your Card Number, Full Name (as it appears on the card), the Security Number, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click ‘Verify’ to complete verification. Follow the steps to complete your account registration.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Account
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the address: https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon
- On the page that opens up, enter your User ID and Password. If you wish to remain signed in, click ‘Remember my User ID’ and click ‘Sign In’.
- If you can’t remember your Username or Password, click the ‘Retrieve User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ option.
Don’t get it wrong when. Give yourself the best. Spend less to get more with this agency. Thanks for your time. Share with friends.