Sears Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Sears, Kmart, Sears.com, Kmart.com, Sears Essentials, Sears Grand, Sears Hardware, Sears Auto Centers. Users can also use this at Sears Hometown Stores Sears, Repair and Home Services, Sears Dental, Sears Portrait Studios, Sears Optical, Sears’s flowers.com and Sears Travel.
Sears Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. The normal APR rate varies at 25.74. Its cash advance APR rate is 27.65 and Cash Advance Fees is 5% or $5 whichever is greater. Its minimum interest is 2$. Sears Credit Card Late payment fee is up to $37.No annual fee is required.
A simple Sears Credit Card Login will help you manage your account online with ease.
Sears Credit Card Login
– Open credit card’s Homepage [citibank.com] and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the top right of the page. Press ‘Sign On’.
– Go to the credit card’s Homepage and press on ‘Forgot User ID or Password? ’ below the login section on the website.
– You will be directed to a new page where they’ve to fill in the user id retrieval form and press ‘Validate’. Details: Card Number, Name as appears on the card, Security Code, Last 4 digits of card holder’s social security number.
– There is no annual fee needed
– 3% overseas transaction charge is required
– Redeem the earned points for a gift, cards, and merchandise and air ticket purchases
– Existence of Advanced fraud protection for unauthorized purchases
- – Users should be at least 18 years of age or older (21 years or older in Puerto Rico).
- – User needs to have a valid Social Security number
- – User needs to have a valid Photo-ID number
How to apply for Sears Credit Card
Firstly, visit the Sears Credit Card Application page and complete the forms provided.
- – PERSONAL DETAILS: Email Address, Full Name, Home Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number.
- – FINANCIAL DETAILS: Here the user will have to enter his/her financial information by filling in the following fields: Annual Income, Residence Status, Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
– SECURITY DETAILS:
Lastly, you will have to provide their security details. These details will eventually be surrendered to Citibank, and it is important that the applicant must provide accurate data. Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Photo ID Type, Driver’s License Number or Photo ID Number, State in which ID was issued
- – MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE: The applicant will now have to decide whether they are interested in enrolling in a paperless, electronic billing system so as to avoid email-based statements and bills.
- – If the client hits ‘yes’ they’ll be directed to a separate screen explaining the information of this service.
- – Important Information Upon reviewing the Terms and Conditions the applicant will be asked to check three boxes which will approve that they agree to the credit contract and, once finished, press ‘Continue’ to complete the enrollment procedure.
- Application Criteria
To check your application status, the user will have to call customer care at 1-800-917-7700 and provide his/her Reference Number to check your application status.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-800-917-7700 and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
- – You can activate it by calling at (1-800-589-7327) or online.
- – For an online activation kindly adhere to these steps below:
- – To activate one’s credit card, the cardholder must press on ‘Register’ below the login section on the website.
- – You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill in the form and press the ‘Validate’ to go ahead with the registration procedure. Details: Card Number, Name as appears on the card, Security Code, Last 4 digits of card holder’s social security number
Number: 1-800-917-7700, 1-800-815-7701
Payment Address: PO Box
9001055, Louisville, KY 40290-1055.