Tx Surcharge Pay. The Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility surcharge program is being run by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DP).
This Tx Surcharge Pay program is an online portal that helps Texas residents to make payments and manage their current Surcharge account.
This website is easy to access and you can make any online payment process for 24 – 48 hours. With this, users can make use of the platform while their driver’s history takes 5 days to be updated.
This department of Public Safety
is a department of the government of the states of taxes. At the same time, they are in for statewide law enforcement and vehicle regulation.
This operation’s head office is in Austin, Texas, United States. Thus, this makes it that only people in this area have access to their services. Guess what? This is like civilian police and it has the same core courtesy which is Service and protection.
www.txchargeonline.com Payment Details
One big thing here is that this Tx Surcharge Pay website is free to all and thus, it is doesn’t charge you while using the site. For you to access this site there are criteria that you need to meet by having them handy. Don’t worry; we are going to show you what it takes.
- Your current driver’s license or ID number
- A reference number from the Surcharge notice letter
- Valid credit or debit card. For instance, Visa MasterCard, Discover
Make sure you have the aforementioned details before you proceed with the below steps:
- When you get to the page, locate the online service link, and click on it.
- Key in the Texas Drivers License or ID card number. Or the public safety assigned number.
- Next, key in your date of birth following this format: MM/DD/YYY.
- Now, enter your last name only just as it appears on your driver’s license, or ID, or Surcharge letter.
- Enter the 5-digit ZIPcode.
- When you are done, click on the login button.
Payment can be made nationwide via cash at any HEB, Walmart, or Kroger location and online. Firstly, you are to locate the payment page and enter the same information above
TXSurchargeonline.com. Customer Service Contact
For users who may need help or who have questions about this operation, you can contact them by;
- Calling their city services Bureau at
- This operation is active Mondays – Thursdays 8 am -9 pm and Friday by 8 am – 6 pm, while they are available on Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm.
- In addition, there is also an automated contact system that is available 24 hours a day every day of the week. This operable is for obtaining account details or for making payments using credit or debit card, checking’s, savings, or money market account.
- Users can use the contact form in sending a report through email.
- Click the contact link above the home page and fill out the necessary details. This includes;
- Your first name, last name, drivers license or ID card number, surcharge reference number, Email address, Daytime phone number,
- Enter your message and click on the submit button.
Lastly, the TX Surcharge cell center closes during the following holidays.
- January 1st – New year’s day
- Last Monday in May – memorial day
- July 4th – Independence day
- First of Monday in September – Labor day
- Fourth Thursday in November – Thanksgiving day
- And 25th of December – Christmas day.