Kohl’s Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Kohl’s Credit Card is a credit card issued by Capital One Bank. It can be used at Kohls. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. The normal APR rate is 24.49 (APR is subject to change). The penalty APR rate is 27.49 and Penalty Fees Late Payment is up to $37and the returned payment is up to $37. No annual fee is charged.
As a card user, you will need to complete your Kohl’s Credit Card Login Online to gains access to your account online.
Kohl’s Credit Card login
– Go to the credit card’s Login Page (https://credit.kohls.com) and put it your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ under the ‘Sign-In’ section on the page and press on ‘Submit’. This will help you ensure to carry out secure Kohl’s Credit Card Login.
– If you have lost your Username then you’ve to visit the credit card’s Homepage and press on ‘Forgot Username’ if you’ve forgotten your username.
– As you click on the link, you will be directed to a new page where they’ve to enter their Credit card number and hit ‘Next’.
– If you have lost your ‘Password ’ then you’ve to press the ‘Forgot Password ’.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘SSN’. Press ‘Next’.
– Card owners will get a 15% discount on the arrival of the card via email.
– There are 12 Special Discounts: Of 30%, 20%, or 15% yearly.
– The user can save up to 30% on their first procurement using their new Kohl’s Credit Card.
– On spending $600 on Kohl’s Credit Card, the user can become a Most Valuable Customer (MVC), which will enable the card used to gain access to more than 18 different discounts throughout the year.
– There are no rewards for using this credit card like points or cash back. Instead, the value comes from the discounts that the card user will receive, as well as the ability to defer payments and carry a balance over time.
User must make sure that he/she is at least 18 years of age or
older or at least 19 years of age if you reside in Alaska or New England.
How to apply For Kohl’s Credit Card
– Go to Kohl’s credit card Homepage and click on the ‘Apply Now ’ [ apply.kohls.com ] link.
– Customers will be transferred to a new screen where they’ve to either provide their ‘Personal Offer Code’ if they’ve received it or just click on ‘Apply Now’.
– The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill in the signup form and click on ‘Continue to Review’.Details: Any personal offer codes, Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Total gross annual income, E-mail address
How to check the status
Call the bank at (855) 564-5748 and enter your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Kindly, contact the Kohl’s Credit Card Customer service at
(855) 564-5748. You may also email customer service by logging into Kohl’s Account and hit “Message Center”.
To make payment
– Make the payment of the credit card by logging in to your credit card online account following the instruction described above. Once you logged in to the online account you will see options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can pay at the store, by phone at (855) 564-5748, or by email at Kohl’s Payment Center,
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
– Also, you can pay requesting an auto-debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Once you have received the Kohl’s Credit Card via email, you will have to first activate the card online before it can be used. To activate one’s Kohl’s Credit Card, you must register the card, which can be done on the “Login” page. On the homepage below the “Sign In” section, there is a “Register Now” section.
– Here, you will have to fill in the 12-digit code that is printed on the front of the Kohl’s Credit Card and hit the “Submit”. The credit card will now be activated and the cardholder will be navigated to a web page that enables them to either create their own Kohl’s account or log in to an existing one.
Phone Number: (855) 564-5748
Payment Address: Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 30510
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510.