Macy’s Credit Card is issued by the National Bank. It can be used at Macy’s stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. THE normal APR rate is 25.74. Its Penalty Fees for Late Payment Fee is up to $37 while its Returned Payment Fee is up to $37. Macy’s Credit Card minimum Interest Fee is $2.There is no annual fee required.
Those details will help guide the new applicants of the card. But if you are already a user of this card, the steps below will guide you on how to complete your Macy’s Credit Card Login.
Macy’s Credit Card Login
THE STEP 2 – Once you’ve already created a macys.com profile you can sign in the widget situated here.
STEP 3 – Fill in your email and password in the empty boxes below and lastly click the “Sign In” tab below to gain access to your credit card online.
– Choose the “Forgot your password?” link which is situated at the bottom of the login widget on the Macy’s sign in homepage. (For direct access to the password reset page hit this Link.)
– Now you will be navigated to a new webpage with the password reset widget below. Here you are required to fill in your email address for your macys.com account and hit on the ‘Continue‘ tab. You will receive a link in your related email account to reset your password.
– The card owner must be at least 18 years of age.
– Card owner provides their US Social Security Number.
– Card owner must have a third party credit card account to validate their account
- Firstly, User must be at least 18 years of age
- – The User should possess a US Social Security Number.
- Finally, Users must have a third party credit card account to verify your account.
How to apply For Macy’s Credit Card
– Go to the enrollment homepage [macys.com] of the Macys. Once you reach the web page hit on the “Apply Now” link which is situated at the right of the screen.
– Then you will be taken to a new web page where they are required filling in the following personal details in the blank spaces provided below. E-mail address, First name, Middle name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zipcode. The rest are Home phone number, Mobile phone number, Business phone number.
– After, you have completed the personal detail section complete the financial details form with your annual income and monthly mortgage or rent payment.
– Now you have to complete the following safety details to proceed with the activation process: Date of birth, Social security number, Photo ID type, Driver’s license or photo ID number, State issued.
– Review the details below which contains annual percentage rates, fees, annual fees, other cost details, and other terms and then agree to the terms and by checking in the white box below.
– Lastly, click the “Submit Application” button which is located at the bottom right of the web page to enable the bank to verify the details you just provided. Once your account is approved you will be enabled to manage your credit card online.
How to check the status
To check your sign up status contact the help desk at 1-888-257-6757.
Cancel credit card
– If you wish to cancel your credit card sign up or close their credit card account contact the help desk at 1-888-257-6757.
To make payment
– Sign in to your online account, following these instructions as explained above.
– On reaching the account dashboard you will discover the payment options. You can also set an auto-debit that enables the credit card company to directly debit money from the bank.
- Firstly, Go to Macy’s Credit card login page.
- – Hit on; Activate Card’ button and on the next page you will be asked to select your credit card and hit on Submit.
- Finally, You will be asked to call a specific phone number to activate your card.
Call Phone Number: 1-888-257-6757
Address: Macy’s Credit and Customer Service, PO Box 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040.