Nationwide Credit Card Login
The Nationwide credit card is the best card for travelers. Now, irrespective of your destinations you can always use your Nationwide credit card. In fact, this card comes with a no charge fee for your transactions. However, balance transfer charges still remain 17.9% to less than 20% but you will not be charged for the first 3 months of using the Nationwide Credit card account.
With this in mind, we will be helping you do your Nationwide credit cards login and we will be showing you basic features about this card. Nevertheless, before thinking of having an online account, you must have applied and registered your Nationwide credit cards online account.
For the sake of interested cardholders, we will also be showing you how to go about the Nationwide credit card application.
Besides, applying for your credit cards is not difficult to do but before considering applying, you need to know if you’re eligible.
Nationwide Credit Cards Eligible Status And Requirements
- Firstly, you must be a UK citizen before thinking of applying for a Nationwide credit card. Although, cardholders can use their Nationwide credit cards at any given destination
- Secondly, you must be of age before thinking of applying for this card. The acceptable age is 18 years and above.
- The third point, you must be willing to receive up to € 5,000 annually.
- Lastly, you are also required to have a Nationwide account. This can either be Mortgage or savings.
This is the point where I show you how to apply for Nationwide Credit cards. It will only take you a few minutes.
Nationwide Credit Card Application
- First, log in to https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards with your browser.
- Luckily, you don’t have to be a Nationwide member to apply for these cards.
- So, chose if you are a Nationwide member or not at the end of the page.
- Enter all your application details and submit.
Login Nationwide Credits Cards
To login to your Nationwide online account, you will need to have the login details that you created during registration. Now follow this step to log in.
- Login to www.nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards/member-credit-card/apply#tab:Applyonline
- Now, click on login at the top of your screen.
- With this, you will be able to log in and access your account.
Nationwide Credit Cards Benefits
- It will interest you to know that Nationwide credit cards have no annual fee.
- Cardholders will also enjoy no interest fee for 15 months.
- Nationwide credit cards can be used with your online account.
- Users can make up to a 1.5% fee within the period of 60 days in activating their account. Also, after 90 months your balance transfer will continue to be 2.4% which is a minimum of €