Burlington Coat factory Credit Card is a puzzle to so many. The question remains,
Is there any credit card like the Burlington Credit card?
Does Burlington have a credit card?
This article will help you set the record straight so you don’t have to question the status of the card. Burlington recently introduced the Burlington Coat factory Branded Credit Card. This card started on March 18th, 2019.
About Burlington Coat factory | Burlington Credit Card
Burlington is a household name when it comes to the list of department stores. It is one of the leading off-price department stores and retailers in the United State. I will like you to know that Burlington is a subsidiary of the famous Burlington coat factory warehouse.
Burlington boasts of over 3 stores in most states in the US as well as in Puerto Rico. The head office is Burlington Township in New Jersey. You can check them at your leisure.
Apply For Burlington Credit Card | Create account Online
You can now Apply For Burlington Credit Card using the guide below.
- Firstly, Go to the Comenity.net Burlington Credit Card for Burlington Card
- Also, Navigate to the page and click on the “Register for Access” button.
- Key in your credit card number, ZIP Code/ Postal Code
- Next, select from the dropdown your identification type (Social Security Number or Alternate)
- Enter the last 4 digit number of your Social Security Number
- Lastly, click on “Find My Account” to complete the Registration Process.
This will help you complete your online account registration. This is for those that have obtained their card.
If you are new to Burlington,
- Firstly, You will need to go to the second section of the page which is written “Create Account”
- Enter your Username
- Also, Enter your Secret Password
- Key in your Email Address
- Enter your Mobile Phone number,
- Finally, Click on the “Create Account” button. Remember that by clicking the “Create Account Burton, you are telling the bank that you agree with the terms and conditions of the card.
Burlington Credit Card Login
You can only have access to your account after you have signed up by completing the Burlington Credit Card Login.
The steps below will guide you on how to carry out your Burlington Credit Card Login.
- .Visit the Burlington card Burlington Credit Card login here
- On the Log In section, enter your User Name and Password
- Click on the “ Sign In” button.
How to Recover Burlington Card Lost ID and Password
- Firstly, On the Log In page of comenity.net, click on the “Forgot Username or Password” button https://d.comenity.net/burlington/pub/signin/ForgotUsernamePassword.xhtml page
- Next, On the next page, enter your account number or username, last four digits of SSN, Zip Code/ Postal Code, Select Identity Type
- Click on the, “ Find My Account “ button
- Finally, This will help you to find your username and reset your password.
- Firstly, You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in the Burlington store using the Burlington card
- Every 100 points give you $5 in a reward that can be used
- All 500 points will give $25 in reward return
- You get $50 in reward for any 1000 points earned.
- Your 2000 points will give you $100 in reward.
- Lastly, Always have it in mind that this reward is offered to only Burlington Card Holders through the Burlington card Reward Program.
Note: This reward is offered by Burlington and the teams may change at any time.
According Burlington Credit Card page bank, the official bank of this card, You can then redeem those Points for Burlington reward certificates valid at Burlington Stores, including their sister stores of Cohoes Fashions, Baby Depot, and MJM Designer Shoes, and on Burlington.com
Burlington credit card customer service number | Processing | Contact Burlington Card
The service Number for this card is available for all users of the card. You can contact the Burlington card number for Burlington credit card processing or other important issues using.
Visit www.burlington.com/mycard or call 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918). This is the number responsible for Reward Certificates or communications lost or undelivered due to incorrect or changed address or other contact information.
You can call customer service, call us at 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918) in any form of Points Disputes. You can as well call 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918 or write to Community Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, Ohio 43218-300.
Burlington Credit Card Login | Burlington Coat factory Credit Card and what you need to Know
So, knowing full well what Burlington coat stands for, let us go about fixing the puzzle that surrounds the Burlington Card. Is there really a credit card like that?
The answer is yes for now. Before now, there has not been anything like the Burlington Coat factory Card. The only card is available in the Burlington gift card.
Users and clients of this great department store should know that Burlington stores accept credit cards, debit cards on MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discovery Networks as well as the famous Burlington gift card. Be reminded that you can as well use PayPal for your transaction in any of Burlington Coat factory branches.
There is news about the introduction of the Burlington Coat factory Branded Credit Card starting from March 18th, 2019. This will be in partnership with Comenity Bank. But we look forward to seeing the reality as all hands are on deck to seeing the reality of this Burlington official branded Card.
Other Facts You Need to Know About Burlington Branded Credit Card
Users, for now, can maximize their opportunities with the store with the use of cashback cards. They include the Citi Double Cash Card. With this card, users will get 2% on every purchase. Users stand the chance of getting more than 1% when they buy more 1% and pay.
Users can as well get more by using Chase Freedom and Capital One Quicksilver. Any of the above cards will earn you 1.5% cashback as well as a $150 cash bonus any time you buy up to $500 in your first 3 months of using the card.
If you are using the America Express Blue Cash Preferred Card, there are still some goodies for you. You will get 1% for any purchase made. Then, when you spend up to $1000 in your first 3 months of using the card, you will get a $200 statement card.
Other Details About Burlington Coat Factory
- Firstly, The major competitors with the Burlington Coat factory are TJ Maxx and Kohl Credit Card.
- Also, For now, The best credit cards you can use in any of Burlington Coat Factory stores are Citi Double Cash, Chase Freedom as well as Capital One Quicksilver credit cards. With ranges of Bonuses.
- Finally, the Burlington Coat factory accepts payment using Credit cards, Debit cards as well as their own Burlington Gift card. Online customers are free to pay using their PayPal account.
Other Tips About Burlington Coat Factory
There is an option for payment to customers. For the past 45 years now, the Burlington Coat factory offer a layaway program for its customers. You are free to put merchandise on layaway for 60 days. All you need is a deposit of 20% due upfront. You will need to pay another 20% in the next 24 days.
Users can get a $5 fee for layaway. But if you can complete your payment within 60 days, you will get a $5 gift card. Burlington Coat Factory also offers a $10 cancellation fee.
Note: This last information is subject to change. You always visit Burlington’s credit card benefit b to see the latest change.
Does Burlington have credit cards?
Yes, it started in 2019.