Westpac Internet Banking | Westpac Online Banking | Westpac Login At www.westpac.com.au
Westpac Bank is an Australian bank and the headquarters is in Sydney. Westpac place to be precise is known to be one of Australia’s “Big four” banks. The official name is Westpac banking corporation, but it is popularly called Westpac bank, for short.
Westpac bank is the second-largest bank in Australia by assets and doubles as New Zealand’s second-largest bank. The key officers of Westpac bank are; Briantlatzer as the CEO and Managing Director, while Lindsay Maxsted is the chairman.
For Westpac Internet Banking, Westpac Online Banking and Westpac Login, click here or visit www.westpac.com.au.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- NUMBER OF LOCATIONS &ATMs
- DEALS AND ACQUISITIONS
- REVENUE &NET INCOME
- CUSTOMER CARE LINE
History Of Westpac Bank
Westpac bank provides banking and financial services and traded as;
Bank of NSW which was established in the year 1817 as commercial bank of Australia, preceded Westpac banking corporation which was founded 35 years ago(1982)
Products And Services Of Westpac Online Banking And Offline
Known for banking and financial services, Westpac bank offers its customers with finance and insurance services, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private equity, investment management, credit cards, and mortgages.
Westpac banking corporation offers ranges of product to satisfy its numerous and unique customers. They have the following unique products and services;
- Westpac choice (for concession holders): this account is specially designed for the low salary earners especially those under the Australian social security benefits. The holders of this account are not charged service fees; they do not have any limitation on transactions across Westpac bank branches, Westpac ATMs, online banking, Telephone banking, EFTPOS, St. George, Bank SA, and Bank of Melbourne. They also have staff assistance anytime anywhere.
- Westpac 55+and retired account; this account is for retirees, aged 55 and above with their concession cards which show they are Australian pensioners, for this group of people, Westpac grants them free monthly account service fee, they receive up to2.5p.a on their interest balance, however, different interest rates may apply to different portions of their balance.
- Their interest rates which are calculated daily is paid monthly.
- They receive free daily transaction-eight per month if their minimum monthly balance is under $20,000and unlimited if it exceeds $20, 000.
Services Of Westpac Internet Banking
Westpac bank offers
In branch services, making sure all the branches are easy to access by having power-assisted entry doors for those with wheel chairs, flexible height brochure displays, contrasting signage for easy recognition etc.
Number Of Locatiotions And Atms
Westpac bank as at November 2015 has a total number of 1,429 branches and 3,850 ATMs, because it has over 13.1 million customers all over the world, it also has a worldwide coverage. In order to take care of all its customers effectively, Westpac bank has total staff strength of 32,620 employees at November 2015.
The following are the subsidiaries of Westpac bank:
St. George Bank and Bank of Melibourne.
Deals And Aqcuisition
Bank South pacific on the 29th of Jan 2015, made known to the public the agreement it entered with Westpac to acquire Westpac operations in five different locations with an amount of A$125 million ,the locations include; Samoa, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands ,and Tonga.
Revenue And Net Income
According to 2015 review of Westpac bank, it generates total revenue of a$21.642million, and a net income of A$8.012billiom
Customer Service line: 00961292939270.
Websites- | Westpac Internet Banking