Download State Bank App For Android Blackberry And iOS | State Bank Freedom APK Free Download
SBI online or offline remains your best bet when it comes to banking services within and outside India. If you are a serious user of the bank, this is how you can Download State Bank App For Android Blackberry, And iOS for free.
Having this app on your mobile gives you unrestricted access to your SBI online account anytime and anywhere. You can now perform financial services from your Gym, Home or office.
We recently talked about the State Bank of India Service and what you can gain from having an SBI account.
This time around, we will be talking more about State Bank Freedom APK Free Download since the world is now going mobile. This article will help you Download State Bank App For Android, Blackberry And iOS and what you stand to gain.
Benefits of Download State Bank of India app | SBI app Apk
The benefits of this card are endless as you can
- You can carry out Funds transfer (within Bank or another Bank’s account of your choice)
- You get Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) with this app. : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
- Customers get instant Enquiry Services (Account Information, Balance Enquiry, Mini statement)
- Instant opening/closure of Fixed / Recurring Deposits
- Cheque Book request
- Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Subscriptions, Donations,
- M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, SBI Life insurance premium, SunDirect, DishTV, BigTV, DigitalTV, and Videocon d2h connections, etc.)
- All form of Postpaid Bill Payments from your app
- You can book your Train ticket from IRCTC official portal through IMPS
- With your location active, you can get ATM / Branch Locator
How to Sign Up SBI | SBI Online Login Process Using State Bank App
To Own an Account
- You will need to download the app from the official website or click here.
- While on the app, you can click on the ‘Register’ button and go with the steps. It is possible to get your User ID as well as MPIN through SMS MBREG to 9223440000
- with that done, you can complete your registration by checking any of the State Bank ATMs/Branch or use internet banking to get it done.
How to Activate Your ATM card
There are three ways to go about it;
- You can activate your State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card using the bank’s ATM stands. Slot in your card, select ‘Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’. Key in Your 10 digit mobile number which you submitted to the bank for registration and that will be it.
- You can choose to use the bank by submitting a registration form in any nearest Home branch for instant card activation.
- You can choose to use the online to complete your registration and activation.
Download State Bank App For Android Blackberry And iOS
To download the Android version of this app, click here.
If you having any issues with login or download, use our comment box to notify us.